Saturday, December 17, 2011

Once Upon A Religion, is the title I have chosen for my blog, which is my first blog, but not unfamiliar with writing since 2002, with comments on news items, etc.  Since this is my first blog, I would appreciate any constructive criticism on the mechanics of the blog, but with circumspect on the content.  All my blogs are qualified by my research and studies of the so-called “Christian” religion for 30 years; my study of law for the past 17 years, history, health, nutrition and various technical subjects throughout my lifetime.

I am single, 58, never married and consequently no children, but not gay.  There is a definite reason for my status, but it was not a matter of choice, which will be explained during the course of my blogs, as you get to know who I am, what I stand for and what I will not stand for.  I am a semi-retired, unlicensed builder/handyman and will fully retire as an organic grower this coming spring.

I have considered writing a book, but since things are changing so quickly and would be troublesome to updating, I opted to blog instead.  There is no money in this, but my message(s) are more important than money can buy.  I am quite sure that during the course of this blog, many of you will no doubt label me as a conservative, Christian right, etc.  I find such labels repugnant and prejudicial.  There is such a thing as black and white and will not back down when it comes to demonstrable facts.  This presupposes that in order to comment and/or rebuff my blogs, be prepared to back it up with absolutes and leaving out all political correctness.  Political correctness is specifically designed to soften or whitewash what is absolutely wrong, or wrongful behavior, not to mention cowardice.  In other words, you cannot make ice cream from shit.  I do not want to hear about the so-called accomplishments of certain personalities, especially from our inept leadership.  They are all a bunch of cowards, with few exceptions, whom I will prove from time to time, but these people exist as cowards because there is someone looking over their shoulders and can be taken down, if the “Powers That Be” feel is necessary, in order to maintain their agenda, which has been in force for centuries.  This also presupposes that this group is responsible for making some of our history, which is responsible for the slaughter of millions over the past perhaps 20 centuries.  History does repeat itself, but not out of ignorance.  It is a deliberate set of created events, to bring about a desired result of the “Powers That Be”, for which no one is immune, simply because they will even kill their own without regret.  This is exactly how the unscrupulous cockroaches survive.  

We have what we have because of all the lies and deceitfulness of Satan the Devil, John 8:42-47.  Oh yes, there is a lot of truth out there, but one must seek it out as I have especially over the past 20 years.  This is why I decided to study law, which has opened the door to truth that would appall the average person.  As Jack Nicholson said in the movie, “A Few Good Men”, “…you can’t handle the truth…” I can handle the truth because I am not afraid of it.  Fear is a mind killer.  Many people would rather hear (not purposely) lies and deception, as not to be bothered with things that take away from their entertainment(s); allowing themselves to be lulled to sleep and eventually going to the slaughter as sheep.  This is why your network news is rife with sex and lies, no matter which the so-called “authority” is.  One of my favorite songs is “Dirty Laundry”, by the Eagles. 

When I know something is true, I will simply say it.  But if it is an opinion, I will pretext it as such.  There are some of you out there that are so steeped in their beliefs, especially if college educated, believes nearly everything their professors have told them, even if they are lies.  Consider this, Acts 17:11.  Always consider the source and scour origins.  Throughout life, most of us occasionally stubble onto the truth, but what do we do with that truth?  There are cures for all types of cancer, but who is going to kill the goose that lays the trillion dollars a year eggs?  Yes, one is as simple as baking soda and maple syrup, but the FDA (Fuck’n Dumb Assholes) would never allow such a thing, or even admit to it.  It is a proven fact that all cancers cannot survive in an alkaline environment.  You want to be cancer free?  Keep your body to a pH as close to a “7” as possible and do not submit to any vacinations.  Let us not forget the apple juice incident, for which the FDA dropped their pants and showed their Asses.  The one thing they did not tell you was the source of the arsenic.  There is organic arsenic in potatoes as well as apples, but the non-organic arsenic comes from the seeds, which is an “oops” in their processing, because it is too much trouble to remove the seeds.  The other problem is the commercial apple juice is “clear”, which is a marketing decision and not a nutritional one.

I have taken full responsibility for my health care 35 years ago and stayed away from Western Medicine as much as possible.  Infections?  I had 9 different infections over the past 14 years and cured all of them in as little as 2 days with two items from the grocery store.  Antibiotics do the job, but only too well.  They kill both the bad and good bacteria.  You then need to put back the good bacteria as well as electrolytes into your gut.  Ever since I have gone completely organic, for about one year, I no longer suffer from any allergies.  Allergies are on the rise because of Monsanto.  Monsanto is also responsible for at least 10,000 suicides in India, of farmers that could not afford the chemicals needed to back up the engineered seeds.  Monsanto is also on the verge of monopolizing the food industry, along with ADM.  If you want a weaken immune system and allergies, do absolutely nothing.  It will not be long before we will have the same law(s) as Canada to outlaw a backyard garden.  What, you did not hear about that?  I guess the producers of the news agencies did not think it important enough, for you to be so informed.  Here is a news item very few have heard about, in the early 90’s when GM seeds needed to be tested.  A plot of GM corn was planted in Mexico.  A swarm of migrating Monarch Butterflies landed on the corn and they all died.  Does this not ring a tune that this is the very reason for the bee depopulation?  I brought this up to an entomologist and had no comment.  There was an article some years ago in “Time Magazine”, which also kept silent on this possibility.  One reason why we are not doing anything about these atrocities is because of the fluoride in our water.  Raise your hands if you that knew about the Nazis purposely putting fluoride in the water, to keep the general population docile?  The decision of putting fluoride in the drinking water has nothing to do with preventing dental carries, but everything to do with keeping the general population from raising hell about what is going on behind the scenes.  Back in the early 70’s a dentist offered a one-hundred thousand dollar award to anyone that could prove the benefits of adding fluoride to the drinking water… no takers!          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I recognize those of opposing views, but be warned; any statements made must be backed up with facts and not from social/political venues. It is an absolute fact that the social/political climate is specifically designed to place riffs where none ever existed before; such as Feminism, Homosexuality and Racism, which were all promulgated by the "Powers That Be" to uphold their creed of "order out of chaos", which will eventually end this civilization. Slavery is repugnant to any civilization even if it is benevolent.