Thursday, June 1, 2017

Climate Change and "The Matrix"

Where does one begin, when a landmark decision has been made by the President of the United States?  I already knew once President Trump studied the issue from a number of angles that this was the only logical decision he could make.  I would hope that my readers were able to take the time out to hear the complete speech from the Rose Garden.  I say this because the Liberal Media is going to take excerpts and twist it so that it sounds inferior.  One very important point he did make is that according to the present conditions, by the year 2100, the mean temperature will rise a scant two-tenths of one degree.  In a prior blog I mentioned that there were only two ways that humanity as a whole will die… 1) by nature or 2) by the government.  My vote is that death by government is going to be the most likely cause, as proven throughout the entire history of mankind.  In many cases, one’s own government has gall to murdering their own citizens.  This is mainly for the sake of retaining power, as has been proven in various countries in South America for about the past 50 years.

The venue of “global warming” or the more revised “climate change”, which was changed only because we have not been warming up for at least the past 10 years, is a fraud.  There was another fraud put upon the American People that has worldwide impact.  That particular fraud was the “Federal Reserve Act” of 1913.  I am quite sure that many of my readers of this blog are shaking their heads in disbelief and I cannot blame them, only because this particular “fraud” is not so well-known to the uninformed and something that you will never hear in a public school setting.  Why not type it in your browser… or you can consider my book, “What Difference Does It Make?!”  This book has many of the answers as to why we are suffering from many man-made draconian venues, which begins with law.  

We cannot forget that “The Matrix” controls everything we see, hear and experience.  It is only because of my studies of law, which prompted me into the studies of a number of peripheral subjects, has placed me in a rather unique position over the more than 20 years to bring these matters into the light.  This has placed me outside “The Matrix” and able to see how the world really works.  This is precisely how I am able to see through all the news that is reported.  I cannot take all the credit, because I do rely upon others who are far more educated in providing some commentary, for their particular specialty and rarely depart from that focus. 

In the above paragraph, I mention “The Matrix” controls everything.  This is of extreme importance, because if we allow only certain influences to form our minds to be thinking what “The Matrix” wants us to think, then we will remain blind to any other paradigm, such as this blog.  If indeed “The Matrix” has all control (which they do) then one cannot tell the truth from lies.  When I say they control everything, I mean everything and that is the trap!  “Now Remember, the first step in avoiding a trap is knowing of its existence,” Thufir Hawat, from the movie, “Dune”.  So as one can plainly see I am aware of the “trap” and have been for more than 20 years.  Most people are simply like sheep and those who control “The Matrix” know this. 
Mind you, I am not alone in understanding “The Matrix”.  There was other writer, William Guy Carr who wrote, “Pawns in the Game”, 1958.  What he reveals is quite similar to the many things I have discovered.  William Guy Carr also authored a number of books of the same genre, for which exposes the fraud of every government on the planet and consequently, one would be very hard-pressed to find any books by this author on any public library shelf, for the simple reason all of his publications were banned, for which I placed a warning on the title page of my book, “What Difference Does It Make?!” that this book might be subjected to be banned.  Although my book is more focused on matters of law; I full well expect it to be read by those of attorney status and to be sure they would be incensed by the contents, only because it exposes the fraud of our courts.  The cover alone is a tattle-tail sign of the contents.

Meaning of the Cover

The cover of this book was an idea I had in my mind for 3 years, until I found an artist who was able to take my idea, based upon the statue of “Lady Justice” and tweak it to my specifications to produce it as a caricature. 

The most overt difference is the unbalanced scales, for which it is the “Administrative/Contract Law” that currently outweighs our “constitutional law”.  The sword of the statue is touching the ground, which is a sign of peace, but mind is raised dripping with blood.  The “blooded sword” represents all those who were sacrificed, in order to maintain the integrity of “The Matrix”… yes, they were murdered and I dare say the murdering is far from over.


If one looks closely, the same will see one eye peeking from under the blindfold, which simply means that justice is no longer blind and making sure the scales are unbalanced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I recognize those of opposing views, but be warned; any statements made must be backed up with facts and not from social/political venues. It is an absolute fact that the social/political climate is specifically designed to place riffs where none ever existed before; such as Feminism, Homosexuality and Racism, which were all promulgated by the "Powers That Be" to uphold their creed of "order out of chaos", which will eventually end this civilization. Slavery is repugnant to any civilization even if it is benevolent.