Friday, March 24, 2017

March 24th 2017 Blog

Again, my blog suffered some today because of a personal matter that needed attention.  However, I did something unusual, by sending Senator Al Franken an email, concerning his questioning of Judge Neil Gorsuch and the non-answer he received when citing a particular case, involving a life or death situation.  The following is that email:

Letter to Senator Al Franken Regarding Judge Neil Gorsuch

Senator Al Franken, I was viewing nearly the entire hearing on Tuesday regarding Judge Neil Gorsuch.  In order to give my opinion upon what transpired between you and Judge Neil Gorsuch, I need to qualify myself as being a student of law for more than twenty years and a recent author of a book that is tangible, as to the questions regarding the case of the truck driver, who found himself in a rather desperate situation and acted accordingly, as we agree upon.

I am aware of Neil Gorsuch remaining silent after your presentation of that dire situation and I can tell you precisely why he sided with the company or corporation, for which the driver was employed.  I have some idea as to why Judge Neil Gorsuch remained silent, but that is a matter of supposition.  But in regards to “Contract Law”, I believe that Judge Neil Gorsuch acted on behalf of the employer, only because the driver, as well as other drivers, must have signed a “contract” that was quite specific, whenever such a situation occurs as you described, but it is quite apparent that the contract was not specific, whenever the situation hinged upon a life or death circumstance, for which would be construed as “mitigating circumstances”.  However, it is indeed incumbent upon any “contract” that the “letter of the law” prevails and hence Judge Neil Gorsuch ruling.  So as one can plainly see, “the letter of the law” has the power to kill.

I hope my readers can see that I do have an above average understanding regarding points of law.  And if one knows of Al Franken’s credentials, he is not anything resembling an attorney and relies upon other attorneys for his information, which was quite evident when interviewing a prior President Trump choice for a cabinet position.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I recognize those of opposing views, but be warned; any statements made must be backed up with facts and not from social/political venues. It is an absolute fact that the social/political climate is specifically designed to place riffs where none ever existed before; such as Feminism, Homosexuality and Racism, which were all promulgated by the "Powers That Be" to uphold their creed of "order out of chaos", which will eventually end this civilization. Slavery is repugnant to any civilization even if it is benevolent.